“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- lab skills in biological or chemical lab setting
- basic computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- be able to lift and carry weight up to 35 pounds independently
- Conduct mammalian cell culture experiments using shake flasks or bioreactors.
- Execute protein purification experiments using chromatography or filtration systems.
- Record experimental data and perform data analysis.
Supports the execution of cell culture and/or downstream purification process studies using bench scale equipment including bioreactors, chromatography and filtration systems.
Utilizes scientific principles in execution of experiments and analysis of experimental data.
Carries out laboratory tasks per plan and procedure in a team environment.
Documents data and process information in accordance to good documentation practices.
Executes process/equipment troubleshooting.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
1+ years of experience working on Cell Culture or Protein Purification/Analytics - academia/ industry experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Prior hands-on experience in lab-scale cell culture or downstream purification process development operation
- Experience with automated and computer-controlled bio pharmaceutical process equipment
- Knowledge of process data compilation and analysis
- Demonstrated equipment troubleshooting skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Experience of collaboration within and across functional areas and outstanding customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills