“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Project management-1-5 years
- Skilled in MS office suite including Excel, Power Point, and Project, Smartsheet
- Operational and/or technical experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Operational oversight and execution may include AMCP Dossier fulfillments, Compendia submissions, thorough documentation of all assigned activities and as needed, project management in compliance with regulations and company SOPs (standard operating procedures)/guidelines.
- Review and support materials to incorporate into formulary dossiers, medical information letters, slide presentations, etc.
- Ensure requests are accurately addressed/routed and entered into the appropriate system of record in a timely manner in accordance with appropriate SOPs.
- Ensure compliance with regulations on dissemination of product information.
- Maintain a collection of product information, standardized responses, dossiers, and prescribing information, and assure appropriate distribution of materials.
- Serve as project manager for this company’s Medical Information system. Responsible for fulfillment, reporting, and archiving of payer specific requests while identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- Manage the collection, analysis and reporting of accomplishments and metrics for the MVAC team.
- Provide strategic planning, operational and logistical support to ensure smooth tactical execution of MVAC activities.
- Administer MVAC team’s budget, oversee forecasting of budgets for medical planning cycles.
- Partner with department Budget Coordinators to ensure contract and invoice execution.
- Liaises with US Medical, legal, regulatory and other groups to ensure appropriate review of materials.
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholders (within the organization and cross functionally) to drive system and process improvements.
- Maintains professional acumen and applies knowledge on regulations affecting the team.
Will be supporting thousand oaks site so they will need to adhere to ATO working hours.
Project management-1-5 years
Skilled in MS office suite including Excel, Power Point, and Project, Smartsheet
Operational and/or technical experience in the pharmaceutical industry
This company is recruiting for a Manager that will directly support the US Medical Value & Access Communications (MVAC) team in support of projects and operations to engage with healthcare payers, delivery systems and other healthcare entities.
Reporting to Sr Manager, MVAC, he/she will serve as the single point of accountability for planning & execution of capabilities business processes, operations and implementation of select project. The individual will interact with all levels of the organization and will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to approach issues from a strategic perspective. This includes the ability to translate strategy into meaningful, actionable objectives to effectively drive relevant teams, advocate client positions throughout the life cycle of the project and make value-based decisions.
This presents an opportunity for a qualified candidate to develop his/her leadership skills, demonstrate versatility and learning agility and champion the understanding of medical value component throughout the organization.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"