Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience with lab work, data collection and analysis, and reporting of results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proactive, highly organized, capable of multi-tasking, independent and team work.
- HPLC experience a bonus but not required
- Lab-based study execution
- Lab-based data collection (analytical testing) and subsequent data analysis
- Data documentation, protocol/report authoring and reviewing
- Presentation of data at meetings
“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship tothis company, its operations, or its staff.”
Candidate will be working on site & remote (Avg 2-3 times per week onsite)
Bachelors degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering, or a related field
1 -5 years of relevant laboratory experience (industry preferred)
This position involves an understanding and utilization of various analytical methods to support formulation and process development of protein therapeutics. The candidate will plan and perform laboratory experiments, collect and analyze data, and maintain both laboratory notebooks and computer data files. This position requires the timely documentation, presentation, and discussion of scientific results in an interactive team environment. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Due to the fast paced and data intensive environment, the successful candidate will need to be proactive, highly organized, and capable of multi-tasking. The successful candidate will be able to work harmoniously as part of a team, but will also be capable of working independently. Good computer skills are required.
Responsibilities may include:
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Perform analytical techniques in a lab: HPLC/UPLC (analytical chromatography), sub-visible particle analysis by HIAC and MFI, pH, UV-Vis measurements, osmolality, moisture content determination, viscosity, density, etc
- Assist in design and execution of formulation and process development studies
- Collect and document study details and results in lab notebook
- Author protocols and reports
- Adhere to company safety and training compliance requirements
- Training of other staff