Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
3. Strong Organizational skills
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, with a passion for modeling, analytics, and technology. The successful candidate will be given opportunities to apply their expertise to enhance the way data is used to inform and make decisions at regarding instrumentation
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Create a striking visualization to aid for instrument mapping data, interpretation and usage.
• Complete the build for All DPT labs and customize analytical application to enable in-depth assessment of any single instrument selected from the map providing relevant details including but not limited to: asset #, lifecycle management (LCM), preventative maintenance (PM) data, work orders (WO) placed, age of equipment, related documentation, etc.
• Constantly iterate with the business on analysis and Tableau dashboard design to ensure all necessary features and data are present
• Partner with IS and Data Engineers to ensure that the data feeding the dashboards are robust, functional, and relevant to business needs
• Research instrument vendor data for documentation.
• Appropriate training materials, and training workshops, for end-users.
• Explore and evaluate new techniques to improve the data processing capabilities.
• Master's Degree
• Bachelor's Degree & 1+ years of experience (IT, Engineering, Operations, or Scientific)
• Proficiency Tableau data visualization tool.
• Experience processing, filtering, cleaning, and standardizing large datasets.
• Ability to restructure, pivot, and reform data based on current needs
• Data science and lab instrumentation knowledge
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Process Improvement/Lean.
• Passion for data exploring and organizing large datasets.
• Intellectual curiosity with ability to learn new concepts, scripts, and methods.
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to deliver work in an organized, and on-time fashion.
• Ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments.
• Experience in the biotechnology industry is NOT required
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"