Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Biology, Immunology, biochemistry, or any related field (back ground) Degree: BS Or MS In the science field Elisa experience
Requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment. In accordance with applicable law, will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship, its operations, or its staff.”
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and GMP testing in support of the General Testing and Immunoassay lab.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Performing routine laboratory procedures, such as sample testing per analytical methods or protocols.
• Routine testing includes but is not limited to, Identification by ELISA, direct and indirect ELISA for HCP quantification and ProA (Impurity), qPCR for genomic DNA quantification, density and reconstitution time.
• Will also be responsible for documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, reviewing, and entering data.
• Providing and communicating results, maintaining/operating specialized equipment, and initiating and/or implementing changes in controlled documents.
• Responsible for general lab duties, such as inventory, lab cleaning and instrument cleaning.
• Must learn and comply with safety guidelines, cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory notebooks, written procedures, equipment monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Associate’s degree & 4 years of directly related experience
• High school diploma / GED & 6 years of directly related experience
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years directly related experience.
• Attention and dedication to quality.
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to organize work, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and requirements
• Demonstrates understanding of when and how to appropriately escalate
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"