Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Must have workday experience
HRIS system experience
understanding of employee life cycle
seeking a Senior Associate of Human Resources – Workforce Administration who will work on our Employee Services group. The Senior Associate of Human Resources – Workforce Administration will report to the HR Operations Manager –
At, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a significant impact at one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
The Senior Associate of Human Resources will have experience with HR administration to provide support to staff, managers and key HR stakeholders as a member of our service delivery team.
Key Activities for the Senior Associate include:
• Responds to escalated inquiries and issues related to HRIS system
• Performs audits and controls on HR Master Data and Transactions
• Monitors and ensures performance of Workday system
• Generates HR Data reports
• Performs transactional work in Workday using mass upload tool
• Advises HR and Employee Service Stakeholders on Data Management, HR System Solutions and best practices
• Provides excellent customer service as measured by Quality Standards and SLA’s
• Performs system testing, and supports the configuration of the HR system to meet business goals
• Maintains content in the team’s knowledgebase
• Contributes to knowledge sharing within the team, providing on-floor support and training the call center representatives on HR system processes.
• Leads other projects/activities, as needed, and participate in cross-functional process improvements
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and digitization based on frequent contact with HR and Employee Service Stakeholders
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"