Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1) Patent prosecution docketing experience; 2) highly organized and detail-oriented; 3) proficient in Excel
This position will provide paralegal support for the Patent Law group and is responsible for reviewing U.S. and foreign patent prosecution records and documents. The efforts will support the migration of approximately 50,000 docket records between IP Management Systems. The position involves:
• Auditing patent docket records
• Review, consolidation and cleanup of docket records and patent files using public databases and files
• Ability to look up patent licensing information referencing IP contracts
• Prepare patent portfolio reports (in Excel) using Memotech docketing system, Invention submission system, and other IP Law systems.
• Review electronic patent documents and populate metadata
The position involves remote work, but Pacific-time zone is preferred. IP database experience recommended. Memotech experience preferred.
• Associate’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience
• High school diploma / GED & 4 years of directly related experience
• Candidate should have strong computer, word/ Excel processing and proofreading skills.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"