Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Environmental Monitoring experience
Knowledge of Aseptic Technique
Experience working in a laboratory
The Quality Control CW-Associate will perform Environmental Monitoring of the manufacturing and manufacturing support areas at Thousand Oaks. This position is a unique opportunity to work within each of the different production areas at the Thousand Oaks site and to directly support both manufacturing and Quality Control operations. Must be willing to work a 5am-2pm Monday-Friday work schedule and possibly weekend work when required.
• Collecting surface, air viable and particulate environmental monitoring samples
• Aseptic gowning and collection of gowning monitoring samples
• Sampling compressed air and gas samples.
• Operation and maintenance of specialized equipment for sample collection
• Colony enumeration and data entry and approval within various Laboratory Information Management Systems
• Daily communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams
• Implementation of lab improvements to ensure an efficient and productive lab environment
• Revision of laboratory SOPs and other controlled documents using the enterprise document management system
• Training of new staff
• Support of Quality Management System records including deviations and change controls
BS in a science field and some experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"