Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
in-depth knowledge of qualified and non-qualified retirement plans
Experience with annual compliance audits - Non-Discrimination Testing, Plan Valuations, etc.
Experience with plan corrections and process documentation
Job Details: Day-to-day administration of Retirement Programs. Responsible for interacting closely with colleagues in Human Resources and Finance to provide quality services to staff internally, while collaborating with external partners to ensure a compliant administration of benefits. In conjunction with payroll and an outside vender, the Senior Associate will administer qualified and nonqualified retirement plans which includes but is not limited to: administering annual nonqualified retirement plan distributions and coordinate bi-weekly funding process management for retirement plans.
The Senior Associate Benefits Administrator will report to the Benefits Manager based at Capability Center in Tampa, FL.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Associate Benefits – Retirement Programs include:
• Implements changes in benefit policy
• Maintains US benefit documentation updating policy and programs in partnership with COE teams
• Manages outsourced benefit vendors serving as a process interface while tracking SLA’s and providing metrics
• Oversees User Acceptance Testing with outsourced vendors
• Coordinates compliance filings (5500s, etc.)
• Executes associated audits (SOX etc.)
• Maintains and updates desk procedures
• Supports development and distribution of benefits communications
• Implements new programs and administrative processes
• Collaborates directly with external partners to ensure payments to employees while maintaining compliant administration of benefits
• Liaise with auditors, both internal and external
• Responds to employees’ escalated retirement benefits queries while providing excellent customer service to a diverse and demanding customer base
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"