Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1) hard skills
Software familiarity (Excel, Chromeleon, EMPOWER or equal) (1-3 year of experience)
Lab experience (1-3 years of experience)
Troubleshooting experience (1-3 years experience
2) soft skills
worked in a team environment
3) great written and oral communication skill
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
* Perform testing and data review for HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), titer, SEC (size exclusion chromatography), CEX (cation exchange), AEX (anion exchange)
* Obtain assignment and follow scientific direction of client staff, flag issues and seek guidance appropriately
* Generate complete accurate and concise documentation and reports using electronic systems and electronic laboratory notebook
* Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
* Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures
Minimum Basic Qualifications
* B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
* Min 0-2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
* Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in protein analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in non-GMP environments
* Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques
* Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
* High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
* Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
* Familiarity with Chromeleon, EMPOWER, and 32 Karat software is a plus
* Ability to engage coworkers in scientific discussions, communicates data and interpretation to work group
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"