Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Must be highly proficient in building complex pivot tables, using Lookup functions and logical functions (IF, AND, OR, XOR, NOT etc).
Must be able to work with minimum guidance
We are seeking a business-savvy, self-starter with strong Excel skills to act as a key enabler of
projects and processes within the External Work Center (EWC) team. The team is based in Tampa, FL
however the right candidate will be able to perform the role remotely with travel to Tampa 2-3 times per year, or as business needs require.
The Sr. Associate will gain experience in projects that mitigate risks and improve processes/technology related to the contractor workforce. They will have the opportunity to hone their project management and technical skills through a range of activities including:
• Supporting critical day-to-day operations across the EWC, often in response to changes in the external landscape (e.g. pandemics, changes in labor laws)
• Leading small process improvement projects end-to-end as well as supporting large, multi-regional projects.
• Collaborating and aligning with Employee Services team
• Building/providing reports for Business Partners and internal clients, including maintaining dashboards.
• Running controls that ensure compliance with SOX regulations.
• Supporting technology implementations (e.g. defining business requirements, coordinating User Acceptance Testing, change management etc)
Master’s degree and 1 year of relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience
Associate’s degree and 6 years of relevant experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of relevant experience
• 2+ years of experience in a role with many quantitative activities/tasks.
• Advanced Excel skills. Must be highly proficient in building complex pivot tables, using Lookup functions and logical functions (IF, AND, OR, XOR, NOT etc).
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations with minimal guidance
• Fast learner with strong communication skills
• Strong team skills and ability to build relationships with people at all levels
• Experience capturing business requirements and implementing technological changes from within a business function is a plus.
• Experience with data analytics software (e.g. Tableau, SQL, Alteryx) and/or Fieldglass or Workday is a plus.
• Experience working with or within an HR or workforce management-related function is a plus.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"