Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1. Wet-lab experience with some relevancy to our work.
2. Experience with electronic notebooks and documentation
3. Personable, easy to work with, and a good fit for the group
4. Demonstrated record on safety and compliance
**Onsite in Thousand Oaks**
Must have Wet Lab/Pipetting experience
The successful candidate will perform method development and qualification activities and routine testing of HPLC and subvisible particle methods to support process reagent methods and product and process characterization activities for clinical and commercial protein products. Activities will include performing experiments, analyzing and organizing data, completing electronic notebook entries, drafting and reviewing technical reports, and presenting results. Most of the time spent will be in laboratory gathering data and office work will include analyzing data and completing laboratory notebook entries and reports. The successful candidate will have knowledge of analytical techniques such as HPLC, subvisible particle methods (MFI or HIAC), light scattering (DLS), and spectroscopy. The position requires demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other scientists to coordinate work and promote a strong safety and compliance culture.
• M.S degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Physics or related discipline, OR
• B.S. degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Physics or related discipline
2+ years work experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
• Two or more years of experience directly related to analytical testing or characterization of protein drug products
• Strong laboratory analytical skills, including routine testing as well as the design and execution of scientific experiments and interpretation of results
• Hands on experience working in lab with knowledge of HPLC, subvisible particles, light scattering, or spectroscopy
• Experience developing, qualifying, and/or validating analytical methods, analyzing data, and setting acceptance criteria to support product comparability studies
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other scientists on multidisciplinary, cross-functional teams
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"