Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
• Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively juggle multiple ongoing projects to meet deadlines
• 3-5 years of related experience in Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
• 1-2 years of experience with widely used supply chain technology and analytics applications such as SAP, Anaplan, Rapid Response, Hyperion, Cognos, TM1, Business Objects, Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire
** Onsite, M-F, must be local or able to relocation themselves to the area **
Digital Supply Chain Project Manager is responsible for managing the intake process and tracking milestones for all system enhancement requests within digital supply chain. This role plays an integral part in the ownership, day-to-day care and sustainment processes ensuring all system enhancement requests from global supply chain are prioritized and delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
* Experience with both supply chain and information systems
* PM experience with designing a process from scratch and following it through
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"