Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
PHR or equivalent required
Staff relations experience Required
experience with external workers desirable
Skills / Requirements
• 8+ years HR experience and at least 3+ years’ experience managing employee relations issues; Experience with temporary staff/external workers is a plus
• SPHR certification or equivalent preferred; PHR or equivalent required
• Acts as a liaison between business, External Workforce Center staff, and suppliers
• As needed, consults with HR Business Partners, staff relations department, leaders and/or other employees about escalated external worker issues, making recommendations on appropriate courses of action
• Facilitate communication and help resolve conflicts that impact external worker engagement.
• Ability to exercise good judgment, provide advice & guidance to managers on serious/complex issues
• Drive resolutions and leverage conflict resolution skills that ensure each outcome provides learning, skills to prevent and skills for future cases
• Ensure external worker cases are handled fairly, objectively and consistently in a timely fashion, and in line with company values and applicable laws.
• Present investigation findings with appropriate senior level leaders to facilitate decisions where appropriate.
• Strong problem solving skills including root cause analysis, clarifying solutions, ability to explain the why, and effectively communicate
• Exceptional relationship skills, ability to effectively interact with external workers and employees at all levels while demonstrating top level customer service
• Ability to coach both for case outcomes and for key stakeholders
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"