Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Salesforce Technical Architecture
Documentation and analysis experience
Platform Architects collaborate with product teams during project planning and implementation to share their comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform and product suite. Combined with their previous experience in technical architecture, enterprise integration, and business solution implementation, they directly drive toward the best possible business solutions that meet and exceed our customers' needs while maintaining compliance with regulatory and best practice requirements. They paint a solution vision, architect both the system and the implementation approach, and then watch it change the status quo.
· Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies
· Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Platform education
· Drive the creation of application and technical design standards which leverage best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into infrastructure
· Troubleshoot key product team implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level
· Review releases and roadmaps from Salesforce and evaluate the impacts to current applications, orgs, and solutions.
· Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
· Negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the product teams and third-party service providers
· Build relationships and work with product teams; contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project
· Extensive hands-on technical and solution implementation experience with the Salesforce Lightning Platform, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, demonstrating positions of increasing responsibility and management/mentoring of more junior technical resources
· Proven experience and ability to develop custom configured, Visualforce and Lightning applications on the platform.
· Demonstrable knowledge of the capabilities and features of Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
· Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration, including leadership in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
· A thorough understanding of web services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
· Demonstrably excellent, context-specific and adaptive communication and presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations; established habit of proactive thinking and behavior and the desire and ability to self-start/learn and apply new technologies
· Salesforce Admin, Advanced Admin, Platform Builder required; Salesforce Certified Technical Architect a plus.
· Salesforce Health Cloud experience is beneficial but not required
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"