Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
This position will be remote and report to the Specialist IS Business Systems Analyst on the Sourcing & Contracting Operations team, based out of Capability Center in Tampa, FL. Will be remote after COVID-10 policy is lifted.
This role will support the use of technology and tools that are used by Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS) organization as part of the Sourcing & Contracting Operations team. This position partners with other Sourcing & Contracting Operations team members, Procure to Pay process owners, Global Strategic Sourcing, Information Systems, and other cross-functional teams. This position will be remote and report to the Specialist IS Business Systems Analyst on the Sourcing & Contracting Operations team, based out of Capability Center in Tampa, FL.
• Act as key subject matter expert for core sourcing and contracting systems and tools and has strong knowledge of ancillary systems and integration points; understand systems/tools process and usage
• Partner with Global Strategic Sourcing, Procure to Pay and other leaders to understand the requirements and priorities for the sourcing and contracting systems and tools; understands the sourcing and contracting processes
• Supports global training efforts, including ad-hoc support and guidance, for areas of responsibility
• Support the creation of business requirements and/or support the creation of business requirements documents for systems/tool changes
• Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) as needed to support the implementation of system changes
• Actively participate in reviews to identify opportunities for technology to support process breakdowns
• Support Source to Pay related software selection projects in support of continuous improvement of the process, providing recommendations to the Leadership team
• Understand the fundamentals of sourcing and contracting system architecture and emerging capabilities
• Supporting current technology enhancements and improvements and supporting continuous improvement initiatives to improve user experience and drive efficiencies on the GSS technology platform
• Supports technology implementation for GSS
• Participate in projects to support Global Strategic Sourcing
• Experience in Source to Pay technology (preference for experience with Ariba, Scout, Contract Lifecycle Management tools)
• Demonstrated experience working with other 3rd Party systems providers, including DocuSign and ServiceNow
• Experience in SharePoint site ownership and management, including building sites and MS Teams integration
• Experience working in a Global environment
• Experience in technology implementation and managing stakeholders through change management
• Experience in preparing and executing training materials to support technology solutions
• Ability to work with cross-functional global teams
• Ability to influence at all levels with a customer service mindset
• Ability to take initiative and work within an autonomous environment
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"