Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
ERP/SAP experience with MM (Material management & Inventory Management)
Supply chain experience in inventory management, demand & supply planning
Pharma/bio-pharma manufacturing experience desirable
Risk management experience
****Remote until covid restrictions are lifted***
***Please submit at market rate***
ATO Manufacturing and Clinical Supply (MCS) is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of products, process knowledge and technology solutions to enable accelerated product commercialization. The MCS business spans from demand and supply planning, sourcing, manufacturing to distribution of clinical and commercial products. As an integral part of the Process Development organization, MCS provides an innovation ecosystem to advance differentiating multi-modality capabilities and gain insight in development and regulated environment in support of product and process development. Leveraging our tech transfer and manufacturing capabilities, MCS serves as a launch site to enable speed to market for innovative products and biosimilars.
The DSC demand planning and inventory management organization is responsible for all aspects of demand planning, FDP supply planning, and inventory management for MCS across pre-clinical and clinical development. We have an opportunity in the DP&IM team for a Manager, Supply Chain who will be responsible for managing the clinical scrap/waste framework and risk management program for MCS.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the risk management process and risk/scrap framework for MCS.
• Perform portfolio-wide assessments of risk across programs, manufacturing stages and geographical sites
• Oversight of end-to-end risk assessment for manufacturing and clinical supply
• Create data driven analysis to inform risk mitigation actions
• Development of strategy and business cases to support recommendations
• Publish monthly scrap/waste dashboard
• Lead cross functional meetings
• Develop and implement process to proactively monitor potential scrap/waste
• Ability to multitask with varying priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
• Prior experience with use and implementation of ERP systems desirable
• Ability to thrive in a small group setting with limited administrative support, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships
• Good organizational, communication and presentation skills, effective project and time management skills, and be able to work well under pressure
• Must be highly organized and possess excellent attention to detail
• Must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Motivated, self directed, able to work autonomously and have a proven ability to work in a team environment
prefer a supply chain professional in the pharma/biotech industry
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"