Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
•Strong Analytical Skills – Ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience performing analytical testing
•Attention to Detail – Ideal candidate will be thorough and deliver polished work product.
•Can Do Attitude – Ideal Candidate will have a positive attitude and be willing to participate in lean initiatives on site.
need industry experience. No one straight from college even if they have an advanced degree.
Quality Control Bioanalytics is searching is for an analytical scientist to support testing for routine and stability samples for multiple drug substance programs.
This person will be responsible for working in the Quality analytical laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing.
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Performing analytical testing and review for HPLC/UPLC and UV assays.
• Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams;
• Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
• Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
What we are looking for:
• Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first time results
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must have focus on data integrity
• Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
• Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI
o Master’s degree
o Bachelor’s degree + 2-4 years of directly related experience
o Associate's degree and 6 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
o High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"