Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
* Machine Learning required
*Natural Language Processing preferred
The Digital Integration and Predictive Technology (DIPT) organization at is seeking applicants for a Data Scientist position to help drive global digital initiatives within artificial intelligence and data analytics. Although the position will begin remotely, it will eventually be based in either Thousand Oaks, CA or Boston, MA. This exciting opportunity will expose candidates to unique areas of data science including:
• Building a wide range of data and analytics solutions, from descriptive to prescriptive using advanced statistical and machine learning models.
• Solving problems by building robust machine learning and deep learning models within the field of natural language processing.
• Developing classifiers, predictive models, chatbots, search engines, and much more.
• Leveraging large datasets to conduct end-to-end analytics that include data gathering, processing and analysis.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"