|Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1) Tableau and Alteryx (or similar) required
2) Data analysis and ownership experience
3) Excel Macros and or knowledge in at least one coding or scripting language. (Python, C++, R preferred)
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at organizing information from numerous sources to provide well-constructed deliverables.
This may include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Ownership of several data sources requiring QC and daily management.
• Working with large quantities of data to enable general workflows such as data processing, cleaning, and labeling.
• Developing, enhancing, automating, and managing analytics models
• Creating striking visualizations to aid in data interpretation and usage
• Demonstrating modeling and visualization approaches as part of proof-of-concept projects
• Experience with data visualization tools or packages, such as Tableau and Alteryx
• Experience with advanced statistical/analytical techniques
• Knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as Python, Java, C++, MATLAB, or R
• Understanding business needs and developing novel yet practical solutions to meet those needs
• Passion for proactively identifying opportunities through creative data analysis and modeling
• Intellectual curiosity with ability to learn new concepts/frameworks, algorithms and technology rapidly as needs arise
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in a fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
• Bachelor’s degree (mathematics, computer science, engineering, or other quantitative discipline) 2 years of experience outside of academia
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"