|Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Business Continuity Management
Pharma or Life Science experience
project management skills
Operations Strategic Planning and Risk (OSPR) is the internal management consulting arm of Operations which delivers significant value to a diverse set of internal leaders. The Risk Analyst position will support OSPR’s execution the Operations Business Resilience program and Global Risk Network activities. The risk analyst will assist with business continuity and crisis management plan creation and maintenance, development and documentation of business processes, and provide program support in the areas of risk identification, analysis, monitoring, and reporting.
You will be an integral member of a high performing team chartered to deliver comprehensive analytics that support unbiased network recommendations to build value for Operations and ensure supply.
• In partnership with Business Resilience program, create/update crisis management plans, global business continuity plans, and risk assessments for key business processes, and assist locations with their creation/update of their business continuity plans
• Assist in the development, implementation and analysis of risk assessments, maturity models, and other risk related tools Assist with risk identification, tracking and planning for mitigation of risks
• Develop and document business processes in the form of process flows, SOPs/business practice documents, and templates
• Track, monitor and update goals, metrics, performance boards and reports for Operation’s Global Risk Network
• Coordinates and assists Global Risk Network leader with training curriculum, metrics, and assignments
• Collect and collate location and corporate risks for quarterly network governance and annual top risk process
• Manage and monitor the SharePoint site(s) that contains the business resilience programs tools, training, and important documents
• Monitor External and Internal risk events and alerts and provide routine intel reports
• Administration (if necessary) of Risk Assessment software
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"