|Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1] PhD or Masters with 2+ years post-degree experience
 Experience working with at least two common "Omics" data types (transcriptomics, proteomics, genomics, etc.).
 Proficient with R and at least one other programming language.
*Candidate will be fully remote, ideally PST/ Flexible for time zone
The Genome Analysis Unit (GAU) is seeking a talented Computational Biologist, working remotely to further our mission of drug target discovery and validation in support of the therapeutic pipeline. As part of Research Biology, the scientist’s duties and responsibilities will include multi-omic data analysis and resource development to support Therapeutic Areas (Oncology, Inflammation, Cardiometabolic Disorders), Research Biomarkers, and Translational Safety.
• Doctorate degree OR Master’s degree and 2 years of scientific experience within Pharma or Bio, or human disease
• An advanced degree in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, or Data Science
• Experience with multi-omic data integration and analysis
• High proficiency with standard computational biology tools and methods (e.g. NGS data analysis, Git, Notebooks)
• Proficiency with R, an additional programming language (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++), and working in a Unix-based AWS environment
• Familiarity with drug development methodologies
• Background in human disease biology and/or genetics
• Experience with analysis and interpretation of single-cell RNAseq datasets.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"