Guided by general policies and management guidance, independently determines approach to managing Customer Service daily operations for the region under responsibility. Ensure that supply activities performed by the Order Management to the Global Supply Hub North America (GSH NA) such as Order-to-Invoicing, Import/Export and Cold Chain Management are conducted in a cost efficient way in compliance with applicable regulations. Drive efficiency and improvements in the management of Supply Chain functions under responsibility. Ensure compliance by following all current GDP/GMP requirements as well as multi-site and local procedures.
• Manage & perform customer service daily operations in the region of responsibility.
• Coordinate and execute supply activities performed by Order Management Team to the Global Supply Chain which include Order to invoicing, Import / Export and Cold Chain management.
• Accountable for monitoring the operational and tactical Order Management performance using appropriate key performance indicators.
• Ensures that all recurring critical processes (i.e. shipments, process checks, reporting) are planned and performed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Monitors compliance with agreed processes and procedures. Ensures that process documentation is kept up-to-date.
• Drives continuous improvement of processes and procedures. Initiates and coordinates improvement initiatives. Works closely with peers, partners and counterparts (i.e. Finance, Commercial, Distribution site, LSP’s, TSP’s).
• Manages relevant interfaces between the internal and external functional groups involved in the supply chain at various management levels, including customer escalations.
• Initiate, participate & lead projects that lead to improvement at supply performance.
• Accomplishes results through coaching and directing professional team members. Applies MAP philosophy: tracks progress of team members on project goals, prepares and performs individual performance reviews, responsible for staff development.
• Serves as a subject matter expert for global supply hub distribution processes
• Has awareness of federal and state regulatory rulings affecting transportation, shipping costs and services.
• Serve as a GSH NA resource and regional representative for special projects and initiatives.
• Support non-standard shift that maybe include overtime, extended hours and/or weekends, as per business needs.
• Shares responsibility with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality for developing and
executing disaster recovery plans.
• Reports, investigate temperature excursion and nonconformance related to To-The-Market transportation.
Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain / Materials Management or related areas.
Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of Supply Chain / Customer Service experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Strong knowledge of import / export procedures.
• Strong knowledge of cold chain management.
• Excellence in working with MS Office and experience with ERP system, preferably SAP.
• Customer focused.
• Ability to communicate at various levels.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Conflict management skills.
• Time management skills.
• Foster teamwork.
• Ability to set priorities and work under pressure.
• Fluency in English and region language (oral and written).
• Capable of demonstrate Values/Leadership Practices.
• One or more of the following certifications (desirable):
o Leadership curriculum
o Project Management
o Operational Excellence
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"