We seeking a business analyst who will play a key role in the Source to Pay Operations Supplier Enablement team. The Source to Pay Operations Supplier Enablement team is responsible for partnering with the Procure to Pay (P2P) Process Owners, Strategic Partners and Vendors, Global Strategic Sourcing and other functions to strategize and analyze purchasing and invoicing data for Source to Pay by creating and monitoring performance reports and metrics; supporting testing on enabling suppliers; identifying supplier opportunities and driving supplier enablement improvements.
This highly motivated individual will be primarily responsible for developing and executing financial analysis and business analytics within the Source to Pay functional area. This role will be part of Global Source to Pay Operations organization within Global Business Services. The Source to Pay Governance Senior Associate will provide vital support for cross-functional financial, analytical and reporting activities. This position reports to the Source to Pay Procurement Manager and will interact with a wide range of leadership and staff across as well as our strategic partners.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Associate include:
• Financial modeling and data analysis to support business transformation
• Provide reporting and analytical analysis for testing and enablement
• Provide key support on multiple projects; formulate and clearly deliver complex information, issues and recommendations in both written and oral presentations
• Develop business cases and strategic recommendations
• Review and analyze escalations from our BPO team surrounding complex enablement questions and/or troubleshooting
• Assist in setting up catalogs (hosted, punchout, CXML Integration)
• Responsible for monitoring performance reports and metrics to ensure successful attainment of general, key and critical service levels and important measurements to attain business goals
• Perform ad hoc analysis and support special projects
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"