Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
Excel - proficient
Analytical capability (Tableau, Spotfire, etc.) - ideal
Prefer someone from engineering or business background - ideal
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Provides clear direction on project requirements to meet expectations of customers and stakeholders.
• Leads the team in defining program strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks and ensures the team meets all goals.
• Interacts through program updates and reviews with all levels of management.
• Provides Project Management technical expertise in all phases of project execution.
• Anticipates and resolves conflict situations in a win-win outcome.
• Contribute to study management and the development of study documents as appropriate as well as any updates/amendments, ensuring template and version compliance.
• Manage the set-up of third-party vendors, assessing initial statement of work and budget, as well as the change order process.
• Prepare presentation material for meetings and newsletters.
• Contribute to review of new/amended/unique SOPs and guidance documents.
We are looking to recruit a talented Project manager to join our Center for Observational Research (CfOR) Operations group. Responsible for all aspects of various projects of a moderately complex nature. Interfaces with all areas affected or supporting the project. Responsible for assembling project time, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Monitors projects from initiation through delivery including monitoring budget/spending if needed
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"