Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- 2+ years of work experience in Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, or Business Analytics
- Experience using tools for data management and data visualization; including automating data: SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, Alteryx, Access, PowerBI, Tableau, etc. (2+ years of experience)
- Experience managing, analyzing, and presenting large sets of complex data (excel pivot tables, SmartSheets) (2+ years of experience)
- Partner with Global Engineering business partners to provide detailed historical analysis to drive the preparation of long-range scenario planning, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, headcount management, accruals, and other business analytics
- Provide support with resource modeling including supply and demand planning, scenario planning
- Collaborate and analyze information from internal and external business partners to understand functional business needs to develop and/or support business case presentations and solutions
- Create executive level presentations and dashboards that clearly summarize analyses to inform key decision makers
- Support the implementation of Engineering’s strategic initiatives and business performance / operational excellence efforts
- Support business cases to influence and drive strategic changes
- Assess Engineering’s existing processes and find efficiencies and improvements by staying up to date with industry best practices and new automation technology
We are looking for a Strategic Planning & Operations Business Analyst at its headquarters in Thousand Oaks, Ca to provide financial management and business analytics to the Global Engineering function. This Sr. Associate role will report to the Strategic Planning & Operations Sr. Manager and act as a liaison between the Global Engineering Department and Corporate Finance.
This role will work directly with budget owners and decision makers for the various Engineering departments to forecast, analyze, and report critical financial data to Engineering’s Strategic Leadership Team. This role is responsible for reporting headcount totals, tracking labor costs, and maintaining Global Engineering’s resource model. The Sr. Associate is also responsible for finding innovative ways to improve and automate Engineering’s processes and data management and visualization by staying informed of industry best practices, tools, and technologies.
MBA, Accounting, Finance a plus but not required
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"