Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Hands on experience with SAP-ECC and Ariba configuration (4-6 years of experience)
- Techno-functional experience with Source-to-Pay technologies (4-6 years of experience)
- Experience working with software systems validation, SOX, Information Privacy (4-6 years of experience)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience in SAP Field Glass, Concur, and Cvent
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of the project management lifecycle, information risk and security guidelines and architecture standards
- Ability to translate business requirements into design options that are cost effective, efficient, re-usable that align with defined architectural principles and standards and that enhance the business process
- Strong service management mindset in delivering excellent services against business solution capabilities
Provide Architectural direction and guide the delivery of data, application and systems solutions to support business goals. Identify and analyze potential information systems, information management, and business process problems. Develop strategic road maps and proposed programs and projects that lead to their resolution.
- Proven analytical, data driven problem solving skills
- Strong service management mindset in delivering services against business capabilities across Source to Pay areas (SAP, Ariba, CVent, and Concur)
Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Related
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"