Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Experience of performing cell culture in the lab
- Familiarity with Bioassay and/or Immunoassays
- Laboratory experience
- Great communication skills
- Attention to details
- ability to follow instructions
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Daily tasks include but no limited to:
- Cell culture maintenance, reagents/media/buffer preparation and support of analytical testing.
- Use electronic systems to document data, perform data review and data approval.
- Follow written procedures to perform analytical testing and associated tasks
- Communicate and trouble shoot issue with the team
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for performing routine experiments in a phase-appropriate GMP setting, generating robust and reliable data, organize and report data in validated system under minimal supervision.
Cell culture maintenance, reagents/media/buffer preparation and support of analytical testing.
Will perform cell maintenance, assist with and conduct cell based assays, binding assays, ELISA and PCR.
Routine laboratory maintenance such as restocking, ordering and assistance in critical reagent management will be needed
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Cell Biology, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Familiarity with GxP and good documentation practices.
- Must have cell-based assay experience- cell culture maintenance, reagents/media/buffer preparation and support of analytical testing.
- Ability to use electronic systems for data entry, data review and data approval.
- Ability to interpret and follow written procedures
- Experience and ability to work in a matrixed, fast-paced team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Great communication skills and attention to details.
- Bachelors degree in Cell Biology, Life Sciences or related technical discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience in bioassay and/or immuno-assays
- Working experience in a GMP lab
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"