Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Basic MS Office skills (2+ years of experience)
Analytical experience (1+ years of experience)
Technical reading (1+ years of experience)
1. Strong communication (oral and written) and organizational skills
2. Ability to work independently and meet project deliverables
Key responsibilities include:
1) reviewing virtual assistant transcripts daily (M-F) for any potential adverse events and reporting those issues according to Amgen’s adverse event reporting procedures;
2) reviewing virtual assistant transcripts daily (M-F) for any patient requests requiring escalation to the Amgen call center and submitting those requests;
3) Attend project team meetings as scheduled;
4) Support other project related activities as needed.
Under general direction, primarily responsible for supporting Digital Health & Innovation pilot project(s) related to the use of a virtual assistant platform.
Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree & 4 years of healthcare related experience or High school diploma / GED & 6 years of healthcare related experience
Strong communication (both oral and written) and organizational skills, ability to work independently and complete tasks on time to meet project goals. Basic knowledge of MS Office and computer skills. Ability to work in a highly dynamic team environment.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"