Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- extensive video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro (3-5 years of experience)
- Experience in recording/editing Audio using Pro Tools or Adobe Audition (2+ years of experience)
- Video Production Process (2+ years of experience)
- The Media post-production specialist may also support video projects by working on the production crew as necessary, in a variety of support positions.
- Video editing
- Audio editing
- basic post production graphics and titles
- some pre- and post-production assistance
- Proficiency in premiere pro, and pro tools and/or adobe audition
The Media Post-Production Specialist will be responsible for editing videos, assisting with the audio narration workflow, and providing the additional support in both video productions and post production as needed.
the Media Post-Production Specialist will report to the manager of media development. The media specialist will also be required to edit a variety of video projects, as well as provide post-production services such as greenscreen keying and compositing, lower-thirds, and basic graphics.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"