Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Electronic document system experience (1-3 years of experience)
- Office applications proficiency (1-3 years of experience)
- Project Management experience (1-3 years of experience)
- soft skills
- Strong attention to detail;
- Independent thinker and self-motivated
Address daily electronic document requests, manage documents through their electronic life cycle, document formatting checks, provide process guidance and system support to users
Amgen’s R&D Operations organization provides end-to-end document management support for research study and regulatory documents, working in partnership with document owners and contributors across sites and functional areas.
The prospective candidate for this position will support Research and Development in executing on the electronic document management strategy and transition to a web-based document management platform. The support will involve management of regulated electronic documents from initiation to archival according to standard operating procedures and guidance documents. Daily activities include creating draft documents, document quality and formatting checks, routing documents for review and approval, and providing system support to users. Responsibilities also include managing document templates, creating electronic metadata records, and legacy document cleanup. In addition, this role will provide project management support for various activities and limited-scope projects.
• Strong technical knowledge and experience with office and business technologies (EDM applications; Veeva; Adobe; Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive; Box)
• Demonstrates learning agility, especially with electronic systems
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a changing environment
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills – oral and written
• Ability to be proactive and independently follow and implement Instructions
• Team player, self-motivating, resourceful, creative, and flexible
• Basic understanding of drug development process
• Project management and time management skills supporting operational efficiency
Bachelor's degree or 2+ years of science- or technology-related experience; biotech or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"