View all jobs
Project ManagerThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work with technical and/or Product Delivery teams creating project schedules that align with PD prioritization
- Assist PD in driving decision making using DAI principles (D- Decision maker, A- Advice Giver, I- Informed)
- Establish and manage collaboration and team sites (i.e. Box, SharePoint)
- Report project progress to product portfolio management site (i.e. PLM)
- Manage and prioritize support of multiple project teams at one time
- Provide meeting management support including meeting planning, scheduling, facilitation, documentation (development of meeting agenda and minutes), and outcomes communication
- Facilitate and incorporate lessons learned, best practices, etc.
- Support business process improvements
Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering field
1+ year of Project Management experience required
Experience managing a process within a team environment
- Project Manager in our Global Operations Planning & CMC Integration team.
- This role will be based on our main corporate campus in Thousand Oaks, CA and will report to a Project Manager in CMC Life Cycle Management (LCM) in Process Development.
- The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for integrating Process Development (PD) activities by developing and maintaining project schedules for pipeline projects.
- This Project Manager will have a significant focus on supporting programs in the late stage phase (pivotal to launch, commercial).
- Working with the Global Operations Leader and other members of the Product Delivery Team, the PM develops and aligns plans and schedules for PD activities with business priorities.
- The PM captures associated project risks, develops mitigation plans and communicates project status clearly to impacted stakeholders.
- The PM assists with driving decision making for the project and ensures that action items are captured and tracked to completion.
- The PM partners with PD technical leads to identify key deliverables and activities to be completed, identifies dependencies, and optimizes the sequence of project activities.
- The PM ensures cross-functional alignment through the integration of interdependent activities and through the communication of plans and timelines, with specific emphasis on critical path activities.
- The PM assists PD technical leads with tracking the execution of required deliverables and assists with navigating project teams through corporate governance.
- The PM collects, digests and assembles information to enable relevant business analysis and influence decision-
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- The PM will leverage soft skills, technical knowledge, and leadership attributes to influence positive project outcomes.