Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Software familiarity
- Team behavior
- Quick learner
- Perform analytical assays per company procedure
- Operate following company's safety and regulatory requirements
- Document experimental data and write reports if needed
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Perform testing and data review for HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), titer, CEX (cation exchange), AEX (anion exchange), Glycan Mapping and HILIC (hydrophilic interaction), CE (capillary electrophoresis), Reduced CE and Non-Reduced CE.
- Operate high-throughput, robotics sample handling and/or auto-sampler systems to manage samples through purification and testing.
- Obtain assignment and follow scientific direction of client staff, flag issues and seek guidance appropriately
- Generate complete accurate and concise documentation and reports using electronic systems and electronic laboratory notebook
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures
- Interact with multiple functional areas in a highly matrixed-team environment, which may include Manufacturing, Process Development, IS, Facilities, Engineering, and Quality Control.
B.S. or M.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Proficient executing analytical test methods in one or more of the following areas:
- HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), titer, ATOLL purification using TECAN robot and plate reader, CE (capillary electrophoresis), CEX (cation exchange), AEX (anion exchange) HILIC (hydrophilic interaction) testing and Glycan Mapping.
- Familiarity with Chromeleon, EMPOWER, and 32 Karat software is a plus
- Knowledge with Mass Spectrometry is a plus
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
- Strong computer and scientific skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and instrumentation related to analytical testing.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to address client questions independently with sound scientific judgements on the work they reported to the clients
- Ability to learn new techniques, multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate independence and produce quality results under minimal direction
- Ability to engage coworkers in scientific discussions, communicates data and interpretation to work group.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"