- Responsible for managing sourcing processes focused on Information Systems and Technology categories including Hardware, Software, and IT Services.
- Candidate will also support the development and implementation of sourcing and category management strategies across all Amgen sites globally.
- Conducting industry analysis to identify industry providers, leading players, and specific industry characteristics;conducting client requirement analysis to understand clients' procurement needs, influencing suppliers and stimulating innovation, helping with process improvement and cost management, developing a comprehensive category strategy based on customer and industry analyses and developing contracts with new suppliers or renegotiating existing contracts;leading the contract negotiation process and achieving best value for Amgen by,leading the appropriate sourcing process for new and existing business requirements.
- Defining and executing the sourcing strategy and subsequent contract management.
- Leading the contract implementation and the identification of opportunities for expanded supplier relationships to enhance the business partnerships.
- Sourcing/procurement experience
- Problem solving
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with and lead a team
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"