Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Leading a project team focused on the approved business objectives, scope, cost and schedule.
- Daily communications with the team and the operating leads
- Must have experience handling capitol projects with minimum of 5 years experience leading project teams.
- Expertise in MS project, MS suite, candidate should come from Food or Pharma Industry.
- The PM must have a range of skills and knowledge and have the ability to really integrate that site.
- Communication skills- this individual must be able to report to multiple levels of leadership and team members.
- Onsite in Louisville, KY normal core hours with an occasional off hour requirement.
- This is at the Distribution Center and scope is structural upgrade, roof replacement, and small operational projects along the way too.
- Manage and deliver one or more high-level, capital projects within a specific scope, quality, time, cost, and specified requirements.
- Projects may be strategic in nature.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and planning, implementation, commissioning and qualification).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Collaborates, coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- Will be responsible for cross-functional teams, coordination, communication and decisions with operations leads.
- This coordination is imperative to the success of any project at the site.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Business process development best practices, change management
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources