Day to Day Responsibilities:
- The ID owns end-to-end instructional design responsibilities for training projects (e.g., Training needs analysis, design documentation, writing and editing of creative deliverables, adept use of tools and templates, and quality control of final deliverables).
- The ID produces deliverables such as content outlines, design documents, style guides/templates, storyboards, infographics, workshop materials, performance support tools, and eLearning modules.
- The ID collaborates across the GL&P community and the Capability Center to ensure that GLS is adding value and meeting business needs.
- The ID ensures learning content is produced effectively, efficiently, and in line with the priorities identified by functional governance.
- Consults with functional learning partners to ensure the most appropriate learning solutions are proposed
- Provides end-to-end instructional design support on learning projects
- Employs ID best practices in the execution of project deliverables, including design documents, content outlines, workshop materials, performance support tools, and eLearning modules
- Works - as needed - with vendors, shared service providers, and contract workers to develop and deliver training deliverables
- Supports the identification—and if needed, the creation—of media assets
- Works with learning clients to ensure governance, design, and development processes are followed
- Maintains functional partnerships with appropriate functional representatives
- Provides thought leadership on new and innovative approaches to Instructional Design
- Executes on the annual goals of the group and the department
- Partners with GL&P colleagues to identify opportunities for collaboration, process improvement, and resource sharing
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- This position is responsible for designing and developing learning solutions that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and strategies and with business needs.
- The ID demonstrates best practices in Instructional Design while delivering best-in-class performance support, training, and communications solutions for clients.
- The ID follows creative design standards to ensure all assigned deliverables are met.