Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Management of My Team for forums, SharePoint
- Document updates & process via standards
- Organize mtg & generate mtg min
- Follow through the goals of various forums
**This person must have a flexible schedule since they will be interacting with global stakeholders.***
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, adhere to high quality standards and meet
- customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs,
- performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Regional Head(s) and other Site Operations leadership in identifying and prioritizing opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change
- management techniques.
- This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more projects of medium to high complexity.
- More senior role has responsibility for large, complex, cross-functional or multiple projects with greater impact to the enterprise.