View all jobs
Associate Project Mgmt Coordinator AFPThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Triaging and ensuring all Purchase Order and Budget Compliance Requests are processed within SLA
- Opening Purchase Orders
- Following up on issues in MyBuy
- Setting up Vendors in GSDM
- Creating Goods Receipts
- Administrative Support in Pre3
- Map Actuals for Non-PO work
- Quality Control on Pre3 Entries (Alignment)
- Running & Formatting Reports
- Supporting Global Medical Budget Lead as necessary
- Support budget activities.
- Take and/or type meeting minutes.
- Aids in various administrative tasks regarding budgets, including opening and monitoring purchase orders as well as setting up vendors, creating goods receipts and follow up to ensure execution.
- Keep budget information up to date in budgeting system, including creating records, assigning actuals and performing quality control.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks.
- Coordination with the project team and manager is essential.
- Accounting, Finance, Vendor Management experience
- MS Office, proficiency
- SharePoint,SAP experience preferred
- strong written and verbal skills.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE
- 2-3 years of work experience an operational role.
- Education background in business or finance. Targeting bachelors or masters degree.