Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage the electronic review/tracking processes for publication development across multiple internal departments to ensure adherence to internal SOPs.
- Activities include assisting stakeholders with adherence to project timelines based on SOP, IFM checkpoints and FPR; preparation, retrieval, and distribution of documents for review and revision; collection and dissemination of updated core documents, client guidelines, and review schedules; maintenance of the project database, as needed.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders collaborating on each publication to develop and ensure adherence to processes and timelines.
- Active participation in frequent training calls to ensure alignment with most current interpretation of guidelines, resources, and scheduling.
- Project Management role supporting internal and external publication stakeholders with a primary focus on ensuring the successful planning, management, and execution of each publication review process through the company’s electronic tracking program.
Core competencies for this position:
- (The behaviors, skills, and practices required to accomplish the objectives of this position and in the daily conduct of business.)
- Organization – Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner
- Anticipation - Accurately explains and maintains/meets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules of tasks/peoples; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; reviews results with Sr Mgr Strategic Planning & Operations
- Process Management – Good at managing the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to schedule people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of less
- Client Focus - Is dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of clients; gets first-hand client information and uses it for improvements in services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains their trust and respect
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge, skills, and creativity to do the job at an extremely high level of accomplishment
- Integrity – Acts in a manner consistent with serving team members and key stakeholders with a diplomatic communication style
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.)
- 4 year post secondary education, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree; degree in Science, English or communications preferred
- 2-3 years of work experience is a must
- 2+ years of project management experience required, including administration and coordination of ongoing projects, project scheduling and tracking
- 2+ years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Publication review, publication support, or editorial process experience preferred
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Previous experience in quality control or a compliance setting highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with database management and data entry.
- Experience with Salesforce or Datavision is a plus
- Experience with publication a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team
- High proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Word
- Outlook: Calendaring, scheduling meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Word tables and formatting
- Working knowledge of Excel required. Candidates with advanced Excel skills preferred (pivot tables, formulas, VLookup, etc)
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint & ability to create basic presentation decks.
- Candidates with advanced PowerPoint skills preferred (transitions etc)