View all jobs
Sr Associate Project Mgmt - AFPThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Keep track of current web projects and ensure they are moving along following the plan to deployment.
- Addressing any issues that come up with projects
- Communicating out to the agencies building the creative and technology teams developing
- Coordinating deployments for sites that are pushing live content
- This is a full-time contract role within the marketing technologies team managing websites for US Commercial Ops.
- implementations, changes, and releases for marketing teams who are engaging healthcare providers about treatments and patients about services that help them treat illness.
- Web projects consist of multiple teams coming together from the brand marketers, agencies of record, and various technical teams.
- The PM is go-to person making sure all of these website activities go live according to plan.
- This role will be successful with someone with extremely strong communication skills, has a pro-active approach, can juggle and organize multiple projects progressing at different phases at time.
- This role is taking over for a current PM that is a rockstar.
- Will have 1 month carry over with the current PM but after that, this role will hit ground running.
- The PM will own the projects moving forward with little hand holding.
- Need a seasoned PM.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and resource plans, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, performing quality review, creating risk mitigation plans; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to achieve project milestones.
- Responsible for orchestrating development and maintenance of medium to high complexity websites and digital assets for US commercial team.
- Must have knowledge of web development principles and technical foundation to understand and navigate in digital landscape.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources for the project.
- Must possess knowledge and expertise in the use of Agile, project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.