View all jobs
Sr Associate Training & Development AFPThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Meet with SMEs and project team to gather information and feedback
- Develop storyboards, eLearning courses, guides
- Conduct review cycles triage issues Identify gaps
- Support overall success of project.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE
- Requesting an instructional designer to work with client groups on an enterprise document management system deployment under the direction of the Global Learning & Performance team.
- Key activities include performing needs and task analysis, developing storyboards, eLearning courses, reference guides, video clips and some SharePoint site development.
- Experience working with WalkMe a plus.
- This contract position would be working along side a project team using Scrum methodology in a next-generation, high-tech workspace in Thousand Oaks and an instructional design team based in Florida.
- The ideal candidate should have strong instructional design, analytic and user-centric design thinking skills and be able to work effectively in a highly collaborative and matrix environment.
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills a must along with the ability to manage multiple timelines and facilitate meetings.
- Some training delivery may be needed.
- Some additional tasks may be assigned to support overall aims of program or Global Learning & Performance team.
- Targeting 5+ years of experience within Training/Learning Performance.