View all jobs
Associate Project Mgmt Coordinator - AFPThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Support the Pilot Plant Operations team with project management responsibilities including scheduling meeting, taking minutes, ordering raw materials and coordinating training.
- Support project management activities. Coordinate technical requirements of meetings including projector, laptop, and teleconference requirements.
- Take and/or type meeting minutes.
- Aids in various administrative tasks regarding project budgets and schedules, such as monitoring purchase orders and project spend, and posting items to project folders.
- Keep information up to date including schedules, budgets, and the project information in e-Builder or other appropriate application.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests.
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks. Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential.
Basic Educational Requirement
- Construction or real estate support experience
- MS Office proficiency
- SAP & e-Builder experience preferred
- strong written and verbal skills
High-school diploma or GED
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"