View all jobs
Associate Project Mgmt Coordinator AFPTampa, FL
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Review/respond to email communications related to supplier enablement
- Troubleshoot/research issues with supplier enablement setup for purchasing/invoicing
- Telephone/email communication with internal staff and suppliers related to supplier enablement.
- Track/report daily/weekly progress to goals
- Running list of newly created or changed vendors from Amgen’s SAP system and supplier information web form process
- Paring down list of vendors based to review only those vendors in scope of the project
- Assign supplier numbers to designated staff in Amgen’s Contract-To-Pay department to assist in the supplier data validation effort
- Contact suppliers that this position is responsible for delegating key supplier information behalf of
- Track validated or invalidated supplier information
- Interact with staff and suppliers to facilitate supplier enablement for purchasing and invoicing processes.
- Assist in resolving setup issues related supplier enablement.
- Assist with various activities related to procurement system administration (data management, catalog management, ad hoc reporting requests, etc.).
- Triage/respond to supplier enablement queries from internal staff and suppliers.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests.
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks. Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- MS Office proficiency, especially MS Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic Educational Requirement:
- High-school diploma or GED