View all jobs
Associate Training & Development AFPThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Meet with SMEs and project team to gather information and feedback Develop storyboards, eLearning courses, guides Conduct review cycles triage issues Identify gaps Support overall success of project
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Requesting an instructional designer to work with client groups on an enterprise document management system deployment under the direction of the Global Learning & Performance team.
- Key activities include performing needs and task analysis, developing storyboards, eLearning courses, reference guides, video clips and some SharePoint site development.
- Experience working with WalkMe a plus.
- This contract position would be working along side a project team using Scrum methodology in a next-generation, high-tech workspace in Thousand Oaks and an instructional design team based in Florida.
- The ideal candidate should have strong instructional design, analytic and user-centric design thinking skills and be able to work effectively in a highly collaborative and matrix environment.
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills a must along with the ability to manage multiple timelines and facilitate meetings.
- Some training delivery may be needed.
- Some additional tasks may be assigned to support overall aims of program or Global Learning & Performance team.