View all jobs
Specialist Business Analyst AFPThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- This position is a very tactical role with a lot of excel use.
- The day to day requirement for this individual will be to pull training reports, slice and dice the report for overdue users using Excel formulas.
- The contingent worker will use SharePoint relational table to send training reminders on a daily bases.
- Contingent work must be able to troubleshoot the SharePoint relational tables if there are issues.
- The contingent worker will also be managing our training mailbox and working with our external suppliers on all training needs.
- Looking for a team player willing to take on new challenges, who has great analytical and vendor management Skills.
- The individual should be strong in Excel, SharePoint 365 and highly self-sufficient in these two systems .
- 3+ years' experience managing training projects, experience in Health Care or related industries,
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Excel formulas:
- VLOOKUPs, Match, IF AND statements) and SharePoint (Creating forms and relational tables).
- Other systems proficiency needed for the job are Outlook, Word and using BOX on a daily basis.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- As a member in Policies, Training and Communication, this individual will lead the day to day management of Amgen’s third party training including tracking of training activities,
- New vendor review (SIF Process), Code of Conduct Exclusions, reporting and review of CW’s staff processed outside of the primary MSA vendor.
- Other activities include vendor training notifications, exemptions and working as the liaison between management and third party points of contact and the vendor used to host the training platforms.
- This individual will participate and drive automation and process improvement within the current defined processes.
- This individual will require strong vendor management and advanced Excel skills to be considered a resource for the broader team to assist on department goals.