View all jobs
Sr Associate Project Mgmt AFPThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage business partner on-boarding activities e.g. requirement documentation, partner set-up, data management, and process documentation.
- Execute proof-of-concept testing for all products that require external traceability
- Manage master data on the traceability cloud solution for contract manufacturers and alliance partners
- Develop and maintain SOPs, training, and communication materials in support of area Global Process Owners (Serialization, Traceability)
- Perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and reporting for all traceability-related test and production issues
- Identify, pursue and optimize the effectiveness of resources, including existing documentation, service providers/vendors, and technology/system solutions.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- The Ops Improvement make/deliver team is focused on delivering strategic global supply chain projects and developing the roadmap for serialization, traceability and trade operations capabilities.
- The role of Sr. Associate will advance product traceability capabilities at Amgen, to comply with emerging regulations.