Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Supply Chain Experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industry
- ERP Experience (SAP preferable)
- Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Conduct data collection and analysis for the Amgen Supply Chain network as it relates to productivity metrics
- Help in developing the methodology for the data collection
- Participate in Initiative meetings and assist with the sharing of best practices across the sites
- Assist with data analytics and managing process activities associated with Advancing Year Over Year Productivity by performing analysis activities, building and refining data generation models, maintain ideation database, and monitor status of ideas.
- Perform quarterly analysis activities to monitor latest estimates against target goals
- Build and refine models used for data generation based upon feedback from Business Owner
- Collect details of new ideas and populate into ideation database
- Collect input from Business Owner and subject matter experts to prepare productivity idea implementation status reports for executive leadership
- Participate in ideation sessions
- This individual will be supporting an initiative specifically for the supply chain group.
- They will be responsible for pulling data and analyzing it to support productivity tracking.