View all jobs
Sr Associate Risk ManagementThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Risk Analyst position will serve as a member of the Supplier Performance Excellence Team within External Supply Chain.
- The Risk Analyst will provide program support in the areas of risk identification, risk analysis, monitoring and reporting.
- This position will play a leading role in managing the execution of risk management initiatives sponsored by Operations Risk Management (ORM).
- The Risk Analyst will play an integral role in the design, development and on-going maintenance of the Operations Risk Management (ORM) program.
- Assist in the development, implementation and analysis of risk assessments, maturity models, and other risk related tools
- Assist with risk identification, tracking and planning for mitigation of risks
- Facilitate risk assessment sessions
- Develop and document business processes in the form of process flows, SOPs/business practice documents, and templates
- Track, monitor and update team goals, metrics, performance boards and reports
- Administration of Risk Management Training program
- Schedule training sessions
- Create Risk Management curricula and assign modules
- Maintain and monitor training metrics and reporting
- Collect and collate Top Network Risks
- Manage and monitor Operations Risk Management and network metrics
- Manage and monitor Network Risk Toolkit
- Route risk assessment requests and ensure facilitator assignment
- Develop and monitor Risk Scorecards
- Monitor Risk Alerts
- Gather data for Risk Quantification
- Maintain Operations Risk Mitigation Tracker
- Administration (if necessary) of Risk Assessment software
- Supports the development of and approves the risk assessment summary reports
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Ability to interpret and evaluate data
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, pattern recognition, and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Aptitude for leading a matrixed, cross-functional team of contributors
- Comfortable dealing with senior management and across functions, global sites and disciplines
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Familiarity with Risk Assessment tools and methods
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and without direct supervision; as well as ability to work in teams
- Ability to develop practical solutions to complex challenges
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and diverse projects
- Ability to adapt and respond to a variety of activities/situations simultaneously
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills, and strong attention to detail
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint