View all jobs
Sales Operations FleetThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Familiarize oneself with both databases of two separate vendors
- Set up and enter new hires each week into appropriate database
- Update appropriate database and notify vendors of terminations
- Monitor vehicle movements with vehicle delivery company
- Monitor state transfers and registration renewals
- Work with appropriate vendor regarding quotes for vehicles, address updates, remarketed vehicles
- Monitor long term rentals and idle vehicles
- Training Compliance – ensure drivers are up to date on driver and safety trainings
- Assist Sr Mgr of Fleet as needed
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- The US Fleet Associate assists in supporting the day to day aspects of the fleet program in support of Amgen's Field Sales and RML teams.
- The US Fleet Associate will report to the US Fleet Senior Manager and ensure that assigned fleet programs are implemented to support business needs.
- The US Fleet Associate will assist in the day to day operations of the US and Puerto Rico Fleet for field sales, Regional Medical Liaisons and Government Affairs.