Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Making travel arrangements & preparing expense reports as requested.
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Ordering office supplies / Arranging purchase orders.
- Assisting with preparation of presentation.
- Managing departmental administrative files.
- Performing administrative duties as assigned.
- Maintaining distribution, contact and personnel lists Coordinating mailings and courier/deliveries.
- Managing the administrative aspects of relationships with outside experts and vendors.
- Participating in department project teams.
- Provide backup support to additional department ACs
- Managing individual and team calendars (Outlook).
- Coordinating local and international meetings: arrange travel, meeting arrangements, visitor accommodations.
- Organizing meeting rooms, including logistics, catering and equipment needs.
- Assisting with special projects as requested by the Directors and others within group.
- The Administrative Coordinator (AC) will be primarily responsible for complex administrative support activities, supporting Executive Directors, Directors and other staff.
- The role of the Administrative Coordinator is to perform a variety of complex administrative support activities; to assist in report generation as requested; to facilitate tracking of deliverables and timelines as directed; and to manage the coordination of meeting logistics, and other duties as assigned.
- This position will sit within therapeutic areas which are fast-paced, dynamic environment with a professional yet highly collegial atmosphere.
- The team works on multiple deliverables, often with quick turnaround while maintaining its sense of humor.
- Administrative support experience, comfortable using multiple computer systems, able to shift gears and be comfortable with ambiguity, must be able to recognize priorities and reorganize priorities for staff that they are supporting, proactive in thinking and able identify potential issues, track action items, provide ongoing communication to team to stay on track, look for areas of continuous improvement
- MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in an office setting.
Basic Educational Requirement:
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- High-school diploma
- GED and min 5 years experience.